We have many robust ministries for you and your family to enjoy; including:
- Youth groups for all ages
- A music ministry that accommodates all tastes and talent levels
- Stephen Ministry to care for and support those experiencing crisis
- Various fellowship groups for men, women, and those with common interests
- Councils and Committees to help the life of the Church flourish
Sunday School at Every Life Stage
Sunday school at Abiding Grace is held every Sunday morning during the school year. Classes for grades preschool through eight are in the Education Building, and classes for grades nine through twelve are in the Youth building. Adult classes are held in the Fellowship Room.
We welcome you to learn more about God’s Love and Grace during one of our upcoming Sunday school sessions.
Weekly Bible study is held each Tuesday at 7:00 pm with Pastor Nick. A men’s Bible study is also offered the first Saturday of each month at 8:00 am. Some of our classes are being held on Facebook Live!
There are many opportunities for you and your family to get plugged into a class or ministry at Abiding Grace Lutheran Church. We invite you to check out the Church Calendar to learn more about upcoming events you may be interested in attending.